Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally, Hockey!

So, another thing I plan on using this blog for is for keeping track of my hockey season.

Last night, I had my first game, a 3-2 victory for my team. I got two assists and my line had all three goals.

The first goal, scored shorthanded in the second period, was set up by me bringing the puck into the zone and kicking it back to Steve (the center) who shot it top corner with 7 seconds left in our penalty kill. Less than 20 seconds later, Hayden (the other winger) scored after he stripped their defence of the puck as we were changing. Our third goal was scored by Steve, on a powerplay in the third period. He and I went up the ice 2-on-1, I got tripped and passed him the puck as I fell, and he went in and roofed it.

We ended up hanging on for the win, and it was a great start to the season.

Allan Dobrowolskyj - #8 RW

GP: 1 \ G: 0 \ A: 2 \ P: 2 \ +/-: +2 \ PIM: 2

No comments: